Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Shingles Nightmare

According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly one out of every three people in the U.S. will develop shingles at some point in their life. The National Institute of Health for Senior Health suggests 50% of Americans will  develop shingles by the time they are 80 years of age.  Closely related to chickenpox, shingles is caused by the same virus, Herpes zoster, also known as Varicella zoster virus or VZV.  If you have ever had chickenpox, you have a high risk of developing shingles later in life as the virus remains in your body in a dormant state and can reactivate years later for reasons that are not fully understood.  Risk increases as you get older, and is especially likely if your immune system has been weakened or compromised for any reason, as well as during times when you are under stress.  

What exactly is shingles? The WebMD Slideshow illustrates shingles which develops into a painful rash, and is usually preceded by certain symptoms such as sharp, painful burning or itching which may occur from one to a few days prior, in the area where the rash will develop. This usually is notably on one side of the waist - a girdle like pattern from which shingles gets its name  (Latin word cingulum meaning belt or girdle) - or one side of the forehead although the blisters may occur anywhere on the body.  This also can be accompanied by fever, chills, headache, and nausea.  Clusters of painful, itching blisters appear.  The virus can easily be transmitted to others during this stage.  Those who never have had chickenpox can catch it from someone with shingles.  The shingles blisters will then scab over in 7-10 days and disappear within 2-4 weeks.  In those with weakened immune systems (which is likely if you contracted shingles in the first place) the lesions may not heal up well.  The sores are also an entry point for bacterial infections which may cause further complication. Be especially alert if the lesions develop on your forehead or close to the eyes as damage to the eyes can occur. In a few cases, the pain of shingles may persist after the outward signs of rash are gone.  This is called postherpetic neuralgia or PHP and is due to damaged nerves.  It usually does improve over time.

Most sites deny that you can catch shingles itself from another person, however, the virus is easily transmitted.  Shingles can develop if you have the virus in your body.  You have the virus in your body if you have had chickenpox before.  Some common questions:

Can you get chickenpox if you have been vaccinated for chickenpox?  Yes you can, although it is said to be  less common, and if it does occur, less severe.

Can you get shingles if you were vaccinated for chickenpox and never had the disease? Again, yes you can.  There is controversy on this subject, and some experts, including Dr. Mercola, believe having the chickenpox vaccine makes getting shingles even more likely.

Can you catch shingles from another person? Most sites deny that you can catch shingles itself from another person, however, the virus is easily transmitted.  Shingles can develop if you have the virus in your body.  You have the virus in your body if you have had chickenpox before, if you catch it from someone, or if you have been vaccinated either for chickenpox or shingles.

Can you get shingles more than once?  Yes you can.   The CDC states that while primary infection (ie, the first time you catch it) will result in chickenpox, the VZV remains dormant in the body and may reactivate later in life.  This is still true, even if you have shingles, the virus remains and may reactivate a second or third time, although recurrence is supposed to be less likely.

Is there a vaccine for shingles? Yes.  The vaccine is just a larger dose of the VZV  than the chickenpox vaccine.  The purpose of vaccines, remember is to introduce a virus into the body in order to stimulate your immune system to build up immunity against it.  People over 60 are encouraged to be vaccinated, however it is expensive and if you are on Medicare, may take a long time to be reimbursed.  People ages 50-59 may also optionally get this vaccine.  This may be helpful for individuals with a strong immune system but is not without risks.  The bottom line is that once VZV has been introduced into your body it stays there and can reactivate years later, regardless whether you had chickenpox before, both chickenpox and shingles, and/or were vaccinated for either of them. The shingles vaccine is thought to provide immunity for perhaps six years but the truth is there is a lot they do not know about it.

 Do I need an antibiotic to treat shingles?   No.  Since shingles is a virus, antibiotics will not help.  Antibiotics do not treat viral infections.

What is the difference between virus and bacteria? Bacteria, although too small to be seen without a microscope, are tiny single-cell creatures, capable of reproducing on their own and surviving within many different types of environments.  There are both good bacteria and bad bacteria that live within our bodies.  Fewer than 1% of bacteria cause disease, and of those that are harmful many are becoming increasingly resistant to antibiotics. Bacteria can also change form so that in certain circumstances, benign bacteria may become harmful.  A virus is much tinier than the smallest bacteria, and less complex.  They consist only of a protein coating which surrounds a core of genetic material, which is either DNA or RNA.  They cannot survive without a host and they replicate themselves by targeting specific types cells to which they attach and reprogram.  There are two types of life cycles for a virus.  In the simple lytic cycle, they inject their nucleic acid into the host cell, causing multiple copies of their protein coat and nucleic acid cores to be assembled into new viruses.  As the host cell becomes filled with these, it bursts and dies and the invaders target a new cell.  Shingles and other herpes viruses replicate through a lysogenic cycle, in which they can remain hidden in the host cell for years.  The nucleic acid of the virus does become part of the host cell but can remain there indefinitely without affecting cellular functions until something triggers the virus to become active.  At that point it will separate from the genetic material of the host cell and commandeer it to produce new viruses destroying the host cell in the process.

So how do you treat shingles?   Three most common antiviral drugs prescribed  to relieve shingles are  acyclovir, famciclovir, or valacyclovir.  Some doctors prescribe corticosteroids along with the antiviral drugs although studies show this does not help.  Side effects of these drugs include:

Acylovir:  nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue, agitation, joint pain, hair loss and changes in vision.  Severe  reactions (call your doctor if you experience these) may include hives, rash, itching, difficulty breathing, swelling of face or throat, hoarseness, rapid heartbeat, weakness, pale skin, insomnia, fever, chills or other signs of infection, stomach pain or cramps, bloody diarrhea or urine, decreased urine output, confusion, aggressiveness, numbness, uncontrollable shaking or inability to move parts of the body, seizures or loss of consciousness.

Famciclovir: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gas, stomach pain, fatigue, rash, itching, painful menstrual periods.  Severe  reactions (call your doctor if you experience these) may include  pain, numbness, tingling, or burning in hands or feet.

Valacyclovir: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.  Severe  reactions (call your doctor if you experience these) may include rash, itching, confusion, fever, bloody urine, yellowness of skin or eyes.



Increasing intake of pure natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol, not dl-alpha-tocopheral which is synthetic) has been shown to facilitate healing of shingles and relieve the rash, as well as applying the pure Vitamin E oil directly to the lesions.  Also additional Vitamin C may be helpful.

To  learn more about different therapeutic grade essential oils and  how they may benefit a healthy lifestyle,  please visit Oil Well Essentials

For more information on the leading essential oil companies, their history, testing, and quality standards, check out the 45 page Young Living/DoTerra report




These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and this information is for educational purposes only and not intended to prevent, diagnose, tmitigate, reat, or cure any disease.







18 comments:

  1. HERPES CURE...THIS IS REAL ! TAKE TIME TO READ

    TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS WITHIN 14DAYS[with Herbal Traditional medicine]

    Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist called Dr IDUMEBO, who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via;
    dridumeboherbalhome@gmail.com OR dridumeboherbalhome@gmail.com

    He also have a herbal cure for HIV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
    2. Dr Momoh Herbal Remedy Is A Reliable Cure Herpes 1&2 Virus Contact +2348166979481

      I want to tell the world Dr Momoh cure my HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,for like 4 years Now I have been in pain suffering from HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet i came across testimony in the internet on how Dr Momoh Cure herpes patient and HIV/AIDS patient,I decided to give it a try to see if he could cure my Herpes 1&2,and i follow the instruction he gave to me, to my greatest surprise after using the herbal remedy 2 week i was free from my Herpes.Now am Herpes 1&2 Negative.. I'm now here to testify that am No more a Herpes Patient, and now am so much happy,a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like, HEPATITIS B CURE OR HIV&AIDS OR CANCER contact dr.momohhealertemple@gmail.com his Mobile number +2348166979481.

      Delete
    3. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Favour I am patrickjames  from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Favour online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Favour via   WhatsApp  +2348028081669 or  email him on drfavour37@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Favour  today and get cured just as i did, Dr Favour brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, patrickjames1420 @gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don’t want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won’t get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found DR.OZIGAN is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom’s,I emailed DR.OZIGAN, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I’m not (HPV) patient anymore. I’m happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you’re living with (HPV) or so if you have any problem
    HIV
    HERPES
    CANCER
    ALS
    HEPATITIS B
    DIABETIC
    COPD
    you can contact him, i also want you to be free contact DR OZIGAN with the email attach to my post DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or whatapp/call him+2349053097345 or contact me for further assistance via mail: jasperharper01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure
    varicellazoster virus, I was diagnosed for the past 3years I have being into varicellazoster virus drug since
    then,so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found this woman
    post write about
    this great man Dr. lala, telling people about him that this man have
    cured
    to varicellazoster virus I don’t believe that because all I have in mind is varicellazoster virus had no cure,
    thank god for my life today am varicellazoster negative through the power of Dr
    lala, I
    contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an email of
    the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me what
    to do about the cure well am from Australia this man prepare varicellazoster virus remedy herbs for
    me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is done truly he did
    I was cured for 24hurs herbal remedy what a wonderful man this Dr .lala, if
    you need
    his cured just email him now on dr.lalaherbalremedyhome@gmail.com thank you
    DR,for this great work don for me i will never stop shearing you testimony

    ReplyDelete
  4. am out here to testify about how Dr godwin cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr godwin them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr godwin spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him @ {drgodwinhome@gmail.com} whtapp +2349063798253

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am here to appreciate Dr odiagbe for using his herbal
    medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years
    now I have been living with this virus and it has
    been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed
    cause i have been taking several drugs to be
    cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning
    i was browsing through the internet then i saw
    several testimonies about Dr. Odiagbe curing people
    from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr.
    Odiagbe on his email: (Drodiagbeherhalhome1@gmail.com) , i
    told him about my troubles and he told me that i
    must be cured, gave me some instructions and
    which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal
    medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for
    2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me
    and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't
    you contact him today and be free from your
    diseases because he is very good and honest
    Doctor. contact him via email;
    (Drodiagbeherhalhome1@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him
    on +2348103553159
    DOCTOR ODIAGBE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    *HERPES virus
    *kidney
    *ASTHMA
    *DIABETES
    *EPILEPSY
    *CANCER
    *INFERTILITY
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    *ALS
    *HIV /AIDS
    *HEPATITIS B
    He cure all diseases contact him on WhatsApp+2348103553159

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR ODIAGBE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR odiagbe telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the DR odiagbe me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR odiagbe on dr.odiagbeherbalhome1@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.odiagbeherbalhome1@gmail.com or you can also call him on this number +2348103553159 OR WHATSAPP HIM WITH SAME NUMBER +2348103553159

    and he cure the following virus
    HIV
    EBV
    CANCER
    SARCOIDOSIS
    HPV
    COPD LUPUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been in relationship with my boyfriend for 2 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl, i really love this guy and never can imagine my life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, i came across some comments on a website about this great spell caster called Dr Ogudugu, so many persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex back, i had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in two days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after two days. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr Ogudugu, and i advice if you need his help too, you can email him on his direct email address greatogudugu@gmail.com or for easy communication contact him on whatsApp him +2348139793075






    I have been in relationship with my boyfriend for 2 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl, i really love this guy and never can imagine my life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, i came across some comments on a website about this great spell caster called Dr Ogudugu, so many persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex back, i had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in two days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after two days. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr Ogudugu, and i advice if you need his help too, you can email him on his direct email address greatogudugu@gmail.com or for easy communication contact him on whatsApp him +2348139793075

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ogudugu helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is greatogudugu@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on ( greatogudugu@gmail.com ) or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  9. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Emmanuel who cured my Herpes virus with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly Herpes virus (HVS) for the past (4)years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
    through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Emmanuel helped someone in curing his Herpes virus using his healing
    Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to a preparation for the herbs items, of which I did exactly what he instructed me to do, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
    did, few days after i went back to the same hospital that previously confirmed me as Herpes virus positive and this time the result declared me negative to the deadly virus of Herpes virus....so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, suffering from AIDS, ALS,hiv/aids,copd, asthma.. Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number +2348140073965,doctor Emmanuel IG: @dremmanuel2

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dr Momoh Herbal Remedy Is A Reliable Cure Herpes 1&2 Virus Contact +2348166979481

    I want to tell the world Dr Momoh cure my HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,for like 4 years Now I have been in pain suffering from HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet i came across testimony in the internet on how Dr Momoh Cure herpes patient and HIV/AIDS patient,I decided to give it a try to see if he could cure my Herpes 1&2,and i follow the instruction he gave to me, to my greatest surprise after using the herbal remedy 2 week i was free from my Herpes.Now am Herpes 1&2 Negative.. I'm now here to testify that am No more a Herpes Patient, and now am so much happy,a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like, HEPATITIS B CURE OR HIV&AIDS OR CANCER contact dr.momohhealertemple@gmail.com his Mobile number +2348166979481.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I was younger around 18 or 19 I felt insecure about my penis size. When I got married my wife complained a lot about it. Until I met Dr Ogwu Chinuwa. He helped me with a herbal remedy for penis enlargement and now my sex life is a blast. contact him now on +2347089963800 or at drogwuchinuwaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete